Leave a review

Details:
Price £400.00
Published 03-12-19
Publisher

Toni-Marie McCarrick

Description

Plus 2 mags.

Great condition. Fully working. Used a handful of times. Comes with case. Plus extra mags available for purchase if needed 

Related ads

(x4) piranha Gti's

Here are 4 pirrinah gti's,  All fire perfectly, never had a problem with them... I am asking for £30 each or £110 for all 4, postage included.  Any questions, Pop me a text Thanks

RAP4 T68 Mag Fed Marker With many many extras including Q-Loader System/ conventional hopper convertion kit £600 ONO

o1v9lInWtuY RAP4 M4A MAG FED. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1v9lInWtuY Was bought new but never used as i just never got the time. Comes with: Instructions book brand new unsused mask 2x Scopes 1 with Laser 4 Mags Complete Q-Loader System with 4 pods…

T15/PQ bundle

T15 - 11 mags OMG grip Standard barrel Lapco smoothbore First strike handguard Standard handguard 'Suppressor' Raging Donkey tip Sling mount 13ci tank, multiple stocks. T15 to autococker(?) and t15 to spyder barrel adapter.   Tan Ppq - 5 mags 20+ 12g co2…

Empire er3

Empire er3 

Paintball marker and clothing

Tippmann bravo one elite paintball marker in excellent condition only been used in back garden comes with brand new hopper and bag £80.00

Report this ad

Search

Donate to P4K

Sell your paintball and airsoft gear
Donate to Paintballers 4 Kids